Saturday, November 9, 2019 | 9:30am - 2:00pm
From presentations made by Mary Lee Epps, Marilyn Smith and David Smith, at this workshop you will:
- Learn who the pollinators are and how to encourage them to visit your garden
- With at least 14 different native species provided, you will learn how to start seeds to supply pollinators with the nectar and pollen they need throughout the growing season.
- Build a mason bee house
- Explore ways to landscape for pollinators
You will leave with:
- Seeds to begin planting (yes, this Fall for some)
- Mason bee house to watch a variety of bees nest
- A plan to enhance your pollinator habitat.
Cost: $25 for Friends (members) of Ivy Creek Foundation $40 for non-members. To register for this workshop click here: Eventbrite. Space is limited.